Monday, May 01, 2006

Invitation only Conference in Baton Rouge on June 7

May 1, 2007

Hello all friends and volunteers for disaster assistance( especially for Pearlington MS)

I have learned of an invitation only conference in Baton Rouge LA on June 7. It is sponsored by the Homeland Security Institute. It is entitled " Heralding Unheard Voices : The role of Faith Based and Non-governmental Organizations during Disaster." It sounds like a great conference. I have the agenda and registration form and if you e-mail me at brittsrp@att.net I can send it to you. For more information e-mail BatonRouge@ hsi.dhs.gov or call 703 416 8426.


Happy May 1 to all.

Bob Britts

1 Comments:

Blogger C.O.D.R.A. said...

Hi Bob,

I have posted this on the blog.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home